Welcome to my blog


I update my blog weekly, so follow me on twitter to receive updates & post comments if you like what you read

Sunday 6 January 2013

Insanity month 2

Throughout month one of insanity I was pushing myself hard and the workouts were tough. Anyone out there that has done the insanity programme by beachbody will know what I am talking about.

Bring on month 2 is what I was thinking at the beginning of the year.
Month 2 day one kicks off with a fitness test - nothing new there. And I am happy to say I smashed it, except for the last exercise but I had a wardrobe malfunction with that one (my shorts were too tight for me to get my legs to where I needed them! Hahaha!)

Then Beachbody decided to follow this up with an hour long max integral session. Ouch, it was hard work, I had to dig deep and I needed a lot of water to get me through it. The programme created by Shaun T is hard, seriously hard but it is so satisfying when you complete them.

I still recommend this programme thoroughly. As soon as I complete it I will post my before and after photos, the jury can then decide if all this hard work was worth it.

Happy New Year everyone and good luck with the training!

No comments:

Post a Comment