Welcome to my blog


I update my blog weekly, so follow me on twitter to receive updates & post comments if you like what you read

Wednesday 10 October 2012

All you need is a barbell and some space

So I recently starting doing a circuit comprised of 4 different exercises and it has been a revelation.

It doesn't take long, gets the heart beating and is as difficult as you want to make it.

All you need is a barbell that you could lift off the ground and complete a shoulder press. That's it!

Ok, get ready

Start by completing a squat jump
Next, move into a burpee
Do a press up
Then back on your feet to complete 2 shoulder press reps with the barbell

Sounds easy? It is! But do it 20-25 times without resting.

Finish off with a weights session for 20 minutes and HIIT cardio for 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment