Welcome to my blog


I update my blog weekly, so follow me on twitter to receive updates & post comments if you like what you read

Saturday 3 March 2012

5.1% body fat lost since January 1st 2012

Initially I just wanted to lose weight, so all I cared about was what the scales said.
But as I continue getting closer to my goals, I care more about the composition of my body than just the weight of it. So at the beginning of the year I started to track my body fat percentage.

On 1st January 2012 my measurements were;
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 202lbs
  • Neck  - 16.5"
  • Chest  - 41"
  • Bicep  - 15"
  • Waist  - 40"
  • Hips    - 37"
  • Thigh   - 24"
Body fat percentage 26.33% (using http://www.linear-software.com/online.html)

On 29th February 2012 (2 months later) 
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 195lbs
  • Neck  - 16"
  • Chest  - 41"
  • Bicep  - 15.2"
  • Waist  - 36.5"
  • Hips    - 36"
  • Thigh   - 24"
Body fat percentage 21.23% 

I have achieved this through exercise and a healthy diet plan. My exercise regime has consisted of a mixture of cardio and weight training. My diet plan is easy to put into practice and easy to replicate. 

I will provide the details of my exercise plans in my workout page. I have already added some content on my diet plans to this page. If you have any questions, email me at loseweight4thelasttime@gmail.com or leave a comment. Also, come back weekly for more comments, tips and training ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment