Welcome to my blog


I update my blog weekly, so follow me on twitter to receive updates & post comments if you like what you read

Sunday 19 February 2012

Start at the beginning

How does it all get out of hand so quickly?

I came to London as a fit and healthy 23 year old, eagerly looking to begin my career and intent on staying fit & healthy. 

Yet a mere 4 years later and 4 stone gained, I was far from fit and healthy. I played a lot of sport growing up and led a healthy lifestyle but how had I managed to let myself get to this?

I have created this blog because I want to help all the other people out there who want to change what they see in the mirror. I made a change in my life for the better and throughout this blog I am going to share with you how I did it and how you can do it too. 

To be clear, this blog is not a 'guaranteed 6 pack abs by summer' or 'lose inches around your waist whilst still enjoying all the food you want'. If you want this type of fitness advice, you should probably look elsewhere. 

If you want to lose weight and lose weight for the last time, this is where to start. I'll offer advice, tips, training regimes and diet plans. There are no short cuts, only hard work and determination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment